Homemade Fabric Softener
6 Cups Water
2 Cups Hair Conditioner
3 Cups White Vinegar
1/4 Cup Baking Soda (Extra Shine To Those Clothes)
20 Drops Essential Oil
You can use any type of conditioner that you’d like, whether it’s store bought or you want to make your own. If you’re buying the conditioner, remember that you’ll need 16 ounces, otherwise make sure to cut the rest of the recipe properly. Dissolve the baking soda in the water and then pour in the vinegar slowly, being mindful of the fizzy reaction. After you put in the last of the vinegar, stir in the hair conditioner. Add a few drops of essential oil if you’d like to give a stronger scent to the fabric softener and then put the entire concoction into a storage container.
You can fill the fabric softener dispenser with this and run your load of laundry as usual. Use with homemade laundry detergent for extra savings!
- A Natural DIY Cheap Fabric Softener (greenandcleanmom.org)
- fill your home with healthy fragrance – the best essential oil diffusers (lindsayleighbentley.com)
- Fabric Softener (ericasrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Budget Experiment #1 – Fabric Softener (iwanttobejunecleaver.wordpress.com)
- 7 Ways To Clean Your Place Without The Expensive Cleaners (hackcollege.com)